1.5

To whom this may concern I've been at you fit member for the past 4 years in the past month I've been arriving to this facility and Pompano are sample and federal highway and the gym and the facility has been closed when it opens at 8 the lack of responsibility and consideration of this facility is mind boggling there are customers that have their own agendas and schedules I hate to be putting it in the inconvenience position I apologize about the complaint but I've been very unsatisfied with Services so I'm going to cancel my membership again my name is Ramon Antonio pagan and thank you again for your time

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of youfit health clubs membership from Youfit Health Clubs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Youfit Health Clubs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Youfit Health Clubs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Youfit Health Clubs?

Comments