On 07/09/2015 I came to YouFit in Lewisville and paid the cancellation fee of 10.83 , for my surprised I came on August and my Account was still opened and they keep me charging a annual fee and a monthly payment.I talked to Jasmine ( You Fit manager) and she promised me to refund , I keep calling them and so far no refunds.

I want my 64.95 back.

It is very clear at the attached screen shot.

Please Run away of them ,lack of customer care and management, definitely I will never come back to your facilities

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of youfit health clubs customer care from Youfit Health Clubs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Youfit Health Clubs to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Youfit Health Clubs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Youfit Health Clubs?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1028219

I am going through the exact same thing.Cancelled my membership on 7/23.

Paid the $10 cancellation charge. Then on 8/30 I was charged the annual fee.

Then I was charged the normal $10.83 monthly fee on 9/1.

I too spoke to Jasmine and she said i will be refunded in 3-5 business days.We'll see.

to Anonymous #1028339

Keep calling her, It is more than 5 business days and I am still trying to get my refund