On 07/09/2015 I came to YouFit in Lewisville and paid the cancellation fee of 10.83 , for my surprised I came on August and my Account was still opened and they keep me charging a annual fee and a monthly payment.I talked to Jasmine ( You Fit manager) and she promised me to refund , I keep calling them and so far no refunds.

I want my 64.95 back.

It is very clear at the attached screen shot.

Please Run away of them ,lack of customer care and management, definitely I will never come back to your facilities

emersonastolpho wrote the review because of poor customer service at Youfit Health Clubs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $65 and wants Youfit Health Clubs to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Youfit Health Clubs and youfit health clubs customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Dallas, Texas, United States #1028219

I am going through the exact same thing.Cancelled my membership on 7/23.

Paid the $10 cancellation charge. Then on 8/30 I was charged the annual fee.

Then I was charged the normal $10.83 monthly fee on 9/1.

I too spoke to Jasmine and she said i will be refunded in 3-5 business days.We'll see.

to Anonymous #1028339

Keep calling her, It is more than 5 business days and I am still trying to get my refund