On 07/09/2015 I came to YouFit in Lewisville and paid the cancellation fee of 10.83 , for my surprised I came on August and my Account was still opened and they keep me charging a annual fee and a monthly payment.I talked to Jasmine ( You Fit manager) and she promised me to refund , I keep calling them and so far no refunds.
I want my 64.95 back.
It is very clear at the attached screen shot.
Please Run away of them ,lack of customer care and management, definitely I will never come back to your facilities
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Youfit Health Membership Cancellation
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "Worst customer service I've received in some time. I payed for delivery and was confirmed 3 times on date and time. They moved me to all day delivery w no notice..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."