1.8
Cleanliness

I signed up for a membership in July 2015.... Used the gym maybe 5 or 6 times. I had a health assessment that consisted of a weigh in, BMI index reading and answered a bunch of questions and then pressured into signing with a personal trainer for a costly fee, when I didn't sign up I was basically told that I couldn't lose the weight i needed to by only using a bicycle and treadmill. After that I never went back. Also forgot to cancel until Monday. Now I'm being told that i have to pay a $10 cancellation fee and an annual membership fee of 39.95 because i didn't cancel 10 days prior to the billing date. Because they are billing be on a SUNDAY....i miss it by one day. When i asked to speak to a supervisor above her I was told there wasn't one. All the manager was concerned about was getting her money... Not the fact that at no time after signing up was I shown any of the equipment or given a demo on how to use it. For me that is a big red flag....and an extremely dangerous situation to be put in.

I don't have a problem paying a cancellation fee but to charge an annual membership fee for a service i was cancelling is wrong. She also threatened me that if i didn't pay the cancellation fee that they would continue charging my account even after I had a signed document stating that I was cancelling service.

So after the treatment I received the management still couldn't grasp the fact that i didn't want to go anywhere near a place who didn't even feel i was important enough to ensure my safety when using their equipment. Her only concern was the cancellation fee.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Youfit Health Clubs. The most disappointing about youfit health clubs personal trainer from Youfit Health Clubs was pricing, misleading and deception Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Youfit Health Clubs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Youfit Health Clubs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Youfit Health Clubs?

Comments