When I first came in the manager was named Ron.I explained to him that I have early dementia, and my doctor told me to join a gym.

He said that this could help with my dementia. When I joined the gym I explained to him the situation. He said we can help with workouts. I signed up for a private trainer.

The cost of this was not explained very well. I joined with the trainer. When I got my bank statement, I was shocked when I saw that I was charged $600.00. Ron was transferred and Karen took over.

I explained my situation to her and when I showed her the bill, she said that's what I signed up for. I did have a private trainer 2 times a week. I did not realize the cost of this. When I tried to explain to Karen, she simply said that that's what I signed up for.

She was rude to me and my friend who was trying to help me explain. She was not very helpful at all. She had no time and told my friend that that's what I signed up for. Believe me, I would never have joined this gym.

I was warned by my friends after the fact. I had no idea that they were one to the worst gyms ever. They are known around town as the worst gym to join. I wish I would have known that before.

I'm very pissed off. $600.00 is a ridiculous amount of money for 2 sessions a week. I will tell everyone not to go there, that's for sure. I hate getting ripped off.

I will never join another gym again.

Eddoe wrote the review because of pricing issue at Youfit Health Clubs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Youfit Health Clubs to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was karen, ron, customer service and membership fees. Author liked the most trainer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Youfit Health Clubs and youfit health clubs manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Youfit Health Clubs?

Comments

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #963537

Wow you are seriously calling YouFit the worst gym in town when you are the broke *** that complains about spending $10 a month on the membership? Ron is an awesome guy! You just didn't read the copy of the agreement that he gave you before you left the gym with a 3 day cancel option!

So what I am reading is that you did not read what you signed and you are mad at the gym because YOU didn't take the time to read a 2 page agreement? You know you actually have 3 business days to cancel and get a full refund after you sign up right?