Resolved
1.8

10/19/2014 I had walked into You-fit and had kindly asked to cancel my personal training agreement. I filled out a form and was told that no manager was on site to be able to help me further (West Kendall, Miami FL).

The following day 10/20/14 I received a phone call from their assistant manager William in which he then asked me the reason for cancelling. I then let him know that I will be unable to pay $140 the next month for the 4 sessions because I could not afford to. He then let me know he would go ahead and process the cancelation. I had then asked him if I would receive a confirmation of the cancellation in which he said yes however I never did so I asked him again when I saw in at the gym again if he had been able to cancel the agreement because he had not confirmed to me the cancellation.

At that moment he said he would check on it. I always give the benefit of the doubt to people so I had really thought he was doing so. I was OBVIOUSLY wrong! A month later, today 11/19/14 I received a nice little text notification that I had been charged $140 for membership dues.

Since 8 AM in the morning I have tried 3 times to speak with either William or Ulises to figure out why these charges continue. Each and every time I had called there was never a manager on site! (Pretty funny because they do not have a corporate number to speak with and each club is held responsible for their members). Then again there hasn’t been a manager on site the whole day!!

How am I supposed to resolve this problem? To make the situation better I had been told there were no notes on my account to cancel and they could not find my cancelation form. ????? (Inset confused face here) I have my phone records and the nice little voice mail from William about it!!

Of course they have wiped their *** with it. I will let you all know something… I will not sit here and let a big corporation “rape” me like they have tried doing so. If I do not receive a phone call soon I will show up to the location because apparently being kind gets you NO WHERE. I am tired with this back and forth *** and work 8Am-5Pm to be caught up in it.

This company DOES NOT care about their members and only cares about money. I almost forgot; To begin with I had only signed up for personal training since it was my personal friend who would have been training me. I kind of felt sorry to be honest. She hasn’t proven to be much of a friend since then after the fact that she didn’t do all the glorious things she would like send me meal plans, exercises etc.

It was only “muela” aka the lies they tell you to reel you in. She had also left me as a client stating that she could not train me anymore because she had been promoted and she had only specific training hours early mornings or weekends.

(ALSO FUNNY, I go to the gym very frequently at around the same time I would train with her 7:00-7:30 and she is ALWAYS there at that time training a new client but she couldn’t do it for me. LOL!

Product or Service Mentioned: Youfit Health Clubs Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 19, 2014.

Comments