It's interesting that YouFit will let you "join" online, but in order to cancel you must actually "go to your club, talk to the front desk, and potentially even pay a cancellation fee" https://legacy.myiclubonline.com/abcLiveDocs/_clients/cancel_policies/7432CAN.pdf

I was a member for over a year and in reality don't have any complaints about the organization, the clubs are clean, the equipment works, the local customer service is Ok (noting good or bad, general hello when you come in, goodbye when you leave)... I have worked out most of my life, and have been a member of Ballys, La Fitness, and YouFit, and to be honest if what you want to do is to work out, then YouFit is potentially one of the best values for your money.. But I was surprised that it was "IMPOSSIBLE" to cancel online, or over the phone..

In today's connected world, I understand its simply a tactic to delay those cancellations as much as they can (hey making only $10 a month per client is not a lot), but is simply annoying..

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 06, 2015.

Comments