2.5
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

We canceled our gym membership.We asked 3 time if we will get charged for anything else in the future.

Three times, we got confirmation that no additional charges would appear. We paid the $10 closing fee. No additional paperwork was given for closing it out. Two days later, we got charged for personal training.

Calling them up they advised they couldn't do anything and it's part of the 30 day notice of cancellation. One, they need to fix it or Two, they should have told us that we'd get charged before we did.

This ended up in my wife being in tears angry and feeling helpless on what to do.If there is any negative word of mouth I can give about YouFit I will make my opinion heard.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of youfit health clubs membership from Youfit Health Clubs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Youfit Health Clubs to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading, not getting a copy of the contract as told, lack of honesty and management. Author liked the most location was nice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Youfit Health Clubs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Youfit Health Clubs?

Comments