4.0
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I have been a member of the Algiers, LA gym since it opened.Overall, I am very happy with the size of the gym and that you don't have to compete with the hard bodies.

The gym is clean and the maintenance of the equipment seems to be up to date (except for the circuit area). The personal training team is professional, committed to their clients and provide excellent customer service. The front desk staff seems to experience a higher than normal turnover rate which affects their ability to answer questions - and to a certain extent customer service. My experience today with the general manager goes beyond poor customer service.

His attitude is poor; lacks professionalism and has no customer service skills. This attitude also extends to his interactions with staff as well. When I first asked my question about alternate bathroom facilities for women; he did not answer my question but instead defected by saying "it's not my problem" "I can't fix it" and "women need to stop flushing tampons". (I had only been at the gym about 20 minutes and had to go to the bathroom).

The on-going plumbing problems in the women's restroom is his problem and to simply shrug his shoulders and say it's not, is unacceptable. He did finally offer a solution to escort me to the men's room which is what he should have done in the first place. When I finished my workout, he tried to apologize by calling out to me as "sweetie" and was really nonchalant about it. That is even more unacceptable than his attitude.

Customer Service is paramount to any company's success and completes the customers overall experience.I have to say that if I were a potential new customer; I would not join.

Review about: Youfit Health Clubs Manager.

Reason of review: outstanding Personal Training Staff.

I liked: Location, Trainers, Number of available equipment, Classes.

I didn't like: Exercise mats need to be replaced, Customer service by management, Lck of knowledge of billing procedures - staff.

Had an Experience with Youfit Health Clubs?

Comments