2.6
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

While my father was doing physical therapy, I took a break on or about lunch time to go the gym for at least 20 minutes to do the abds and leg curves only because it was a very hectic day for me in regards to personal and business.I had open toe leather shoes and a staff member approached to me.

And advised that it was against the policy and all that, I told him, look"I am not going to the weight area on the contrary, I will be here in front of you seating just for the legs curve and also on abdominal machine, there is no weight around on the floor. I said, ok next time because, I went through a lot to come her to do this talking into consideration that I have to get back to my dads reha then my work that requires sometimes a lot of my time because I do investigate child abuse. The manager, came to me and asked to leave the facility and I said, let me finished, next time I will carry my tennis shoes as I always do, he said no, I say yes, he told me leave the facility or he will call the cops on me. Shame youfit, located on 119 ave and 24 st, aka coral way in Miami Florida.

Of course, I cancelled my membership instantly. The manager didn't provide his name other than his title of manager of the facility. All I know that I spoke to short black male very arrogant not suitable to work with customers.

There were two others backing him up.Thanks.

Review about: Youfit Health Clubs Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Youfit Health Clubs?

Comments

You're the *** here

That's on YOU.The policy clearly says "no open toe shoes".

You are no exception to the rule.Get over yourself.