Mixed but I’m giving a it a chance.

So the gym at condo is be renovated for a whole month, I decided to check out youfit in 79th street in Miami. I filled out the day pass online and I was surprised and enjoyed the gym very much. That is until I had my run in with Brett the general manager. I brought my own resistance bands because I like to incorporate them between lifting. He looked at me waived his finger like if I was a five year old and said no and couldn’t give me an explanation as to why I couldn’t use them, after asking me to put them away. So I followed what like very stern directions and put them away with a prissy attitude. It felt like he knew that I was on a free pass, and he just looked so annoyed. When I go to the training area of the gym I notice there is resistance bands.lol I grabbed them I decided to ask the sales manager before using them, he said “ Those are only for the trainers”. What he didn’t realize is that we had been using everything in the training area the first 30 minutes of our work out, but for some reason it was now a problem. I ask a girl front desk the same question and they replied “yes you can use it, it’s for everyone”. It just felt like no one knew anything Definitley didn’t fee welcome and the sad part is that I was looking to purchase a years pass after trying out. The people that were nice and welcoming were the 2 guys at the front desk that checked me originally, general manager not so much.

I decided to check a second location in Coconut Grove. A very different experience and look. I really enjoyed that gym and the staff was great. Great location! so I opted for the month and if everything goes well I will do the year. The girls at the front desk are really friendly, and more options for gym equipment, 2 floors and very spacious! When you leave the gym you in the heart of coconut grove so if your hungry there are options. Overall I would totally recommend that location.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Youfit Health Clubs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Youfit Health Clubs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Youfit Health Clubs and youfit health clubs manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments